Full Stack Team Leader
Rail Vision is a multidisciplinary company based in Ra’anana, that creates state of the art systems for the trains of the future. Utilizing our deep learning engine and real-time object recognition, we’re developing an automated systems that will greatly improve the safety and productivity of railways.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to build and lead our web application team. The team will be involved in the latest industry technologies in the public cloud and will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and scaling of IoT management system.
You will take end-to-end professional responsibility over every aspect of your team development process:
- Building a new and strong team from scratch to collect and analyze data from remote locomotive safety systems (IoT)
- The sole professional expert in all aspects of the web application team
- Deciding on technology stack and being a crucial part in building the solution architecture
- Driving architecture, design, code quality, testing and performance
- Develop and maintain the backend and the front-end of the core applications of the company
- Be a hands-on developer in your team - designing, coding and delivering features to production
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in leading a team of full-stack developers while owning design aspects
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Full Stack Developer with modern software development languages and frameworks.
- Experience with developing scalable code in cloud environment
- Understanding common networking protocols like HTTP, TCP, UDP and experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Databases: SQL, NoSQL and time series
- Experience working on Windows and Linux
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead people
- Responsible, creative and innovative personality
- Able to drive ideas, opinionated and strong presentation skills.
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI pipeline) and deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, K8s, etc.) and Git management systems
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- Experience working with IoT systems