C++ Software Engineer
Rail Vision is a vibrating and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a talented C++ engineer to join our software team that develops the infrastructures and application that controls our imaging device and algorithms.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team in relatively early stages of development, where every thought and new idea really matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 2-5 years' experience with OOP/OOD in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Knowledge of Gstreamer / Glib frameworks
- Experience working with containers technologies such as Docker
- Experience integrating with CI processes
- Familiarity with CUDA / NVIDIA platforms
- Background in image processing
- Integration with HW / FPGA modules