Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
Rail Vision has recently completed its initial public offering (IPO) and is traded on Nasdaq.
We are seeking an experienced Controller to join our team!
· Accounting Reporting Handling (US GAAP)
· Preparation of financial statements, reports to the IRS, reports to management and day to day relationship with independent auditors
· Budget monitoring
· Building and implementing an internal control system (SOX)
· Preparing presentations and management references
Reports to: CFO
· At least 2 years’ experience as a controller or an assistant controller
· CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm
· Experience with US GAAP
· Experience in implementing internal control effectiveness processes (SOX)
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· High communication skills in English
· High level of independence and self-examination
· Strong interpersonal and bilingual communication skills - written and verbal
· Experience as a Controller/ assistant in Nasdaq traded companies – a significant advantage
· Experience with public companies and/or start-ups
· Familiar with Priority software