Junior After Effects for an Annotation position
Rail Vision is a vibrating and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We're seeking a talented and self-motivated After Effects person to join our Annotation department as part of the company's R&D, while working alongside our Algo department. This being a great opportunity to enter the High-tech world in a meaningful and life-saving company!
Full training by the rest of the team.
- Be responsible for Object Detection and Rail Detection
- Annotate objects like vehicles, humans, animals and lanes on images and other sensors
- Work closely with internal teams to understand their requirements for annotated data
- Suggest methods for improving work efficiency
- Knowledge in After Affects software
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly
- Ability to work independently within a growing team
- Background in video editing – advantage
- Knowledge in computers – advantage