Rail Vision is a vibrating and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We're seeking for a talented and self-motivated Sales director.
- leading the sales process with the company’s strategic customers, from the “lead” stage to actual project
- Close and sign long term contracts and projects.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to R&D project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Enlarge and manage the Pipeline and secure sustainable income for the long-term.
- Prepare and deliver proposals as well as business presentations.
Reports to: VP of Sales, as part of the sales team
- B.A Degree in Economics or Business administration, MBA- Advantage.
- 7 years of relevant background within an international high-tech company in a similar role.
- Proven sales record
- Deep business understanding in a project Life cycle and technology discipline.
- Ability to build price profitable proposals.
- Deep understanding in long sales process including within the technological arena.
- Background from the defense/ aerospace/ automotive or railway industries.
- Experience in complex multidisciplinary systems .
- Ability to learn and sell new and innovate technologies.
- Client management and communications experience.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple customers.
- Team Player, with a high level of transparency and integrity.
- Strong verbal, representative personality with presentation and rhetorical abilities.
- Focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
- Excellent English reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.