RailVision is a multidisciplinary company based in Ra’anana, that creates state of the art systems for the trains of the future. Utilizing our deep learning engine and real-time object recognition, we’re developing an automated system that will greatly improve the safety and productivity of railways.
An amazing opportunity to learn from the best and work with the most advanced technology today.
- Developing a digital design which includes advanced algorithms implementation of real-time image processing.
- Incorporate into all stages of development: early planning, implementation, development of testing environments, design verification, system integration and final testing.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience as a FPGA designer
- Experience in synthesis, place and route and timing compliance
- Fast interfaces design such as: DDR3 / DDR4, PCIe, Ethernet etc.
- Implementation of fast algorithms on FPGA
- Integration of Microblaze processor and/ or ARM processor
- Writing technical documents, testin and interfaces
- Experience in board design (analog, digital)
- MATLAB / C
- Xilinx environments
- Integration of FPGA design with LINUX OS on ARM processor
- Experience in developing multidisciplinary systems
- Experience with Video
Senior C++ Software Engineer
We’re looking for a talented SW engineer to join our SW team that develops the control application for managing our proprietary hardware and integrated algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years experience in C++
- Experience in Linux environment
- Development of multithreaded systems.
- Experience in multidisciplinary environments
- Communication protocols
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Python programming
- Knowledge of Image processing
- Development in Embedded Environments
- Familiarity with Deep Learning libraries
Physicist / Electrooptics Engineer
We’re looking for a talented Physicist / Electrooptics Engineer to join our Operations Research team.
In this role, you will specify requirements, define performance criteria and plan field tests for advanced visible and thermal infrared imaging systems.
Moreover, you will develop performance analysis and operations research methodologies for the testing and qualification of our systems, based on advanced modeling and simulation tools of scenarios, environmentals and dynamics.
- MSc. or Phd in Electro-Optics/Physics
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant development and evaluation processes
- Experience in system simulation development
- Experience in image analysis, processing and quality criteria
- Expertise in imaging simulation and evaluation tools
- Extensive knowhow in Matlab, Simulink and other platforms
- Team player with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge in photometric and radiometric imaging processes
- Familiarity with the statistics of systems operations research
- Knowledge in camera design principles
Algorithms Engineer (Deep Learning)
We’re looking for a brilliant Machine Learning / Deep Learning engineer to join our algorithms engineering group that develops the foundations of our core technology.
In this position you will be responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle: from the problem statement, through the research steps, Machine learning / Deep Learning algorithm design, implementation, and optimization for real time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience with Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- Good knowledge of Python and C/C++.
- Experience with Deep Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Caffe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work closely with SW, Algorithms and HW engineering teams to ensure high quality delivery of advanced vision systems
- Prepare and manage complex testing and validation data
- Participate in ongoing QA processes such as bug reporting, documentation etc
- Present test plans, Install, maintain and use test environments & results to peers and higher management
- Graduate of a degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in testing of complex multidisciplinary systems
- Experienced in writing test documentation (STP,STD,STR)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Good knowledge of Linux environment
- Experience with Video systems
- Experience with computer vision / deep learning systems
- Familiarity with high throughput systems
- At least 2 years of experience in Java
- Deep understanding of frameworks: Spring, Hibernate etc
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline and build tools: Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity, and Git
- Familiarity with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Client experience – Angular/React, Html, CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent experience
- NoSQL/Big data experience
- Experience with .Net
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward
- Agile/Scrum development processes
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org