RailVision is a multidisciplinary company based in Ra’anana, that creates a state of the art system for the trains of the future. Utilizing our deep learning engine and real-time object recognition, we’re developing an automated system that will greatly improve the safety and productivity of railways.
An amazing opportunity to learn from the best and work with the most advanced technology today.
Senior C++ Software Engineer
We’re looking for a talented SW engineer to join our SW team that develops the control application for managing our proprietary hardware and integrated algorithms.
In this role, you will design and implement software for high-performance Image Processing and Deep Learning systems and work intensively with the algorithms engineering teams to create the foundations of our core technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years experience in C++
- Experience in Linux environment
- Development of multithreaded systems
- Experience in multidisciplinary environments
- Communication protocols
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Python programming
- Knowledge of Image processing
- Development in Embedded environments
- Familiarity with Deep Learning libraries
Algorithms Engineer (Deep Learning)
We’re looking for a brilliant Machine Learning / Deep Learning engineer to join our algorithms engineering group that develops the foundations of our core technology.
In this position, you will be responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle: from the problem statement, through the research steps, Machine learning / Deep Learning algorithm design, implementation and optimization for real time.
- Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience with Deep Learning, Machine Learning or Computer vision.
- Good knowledge of Python and C/C++.
- Experience with Deep Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and Caffe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Developing a digital design which includes advanced algorithms implementation of real-time image processing.
- Incorporate into all stages of development: early planning, implementation, development of testing environments, design verification, system integration and final testing.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience as a FPGA designer
- Experience in synthesis, place and route and timing compliance
- Fast interfaces design such as: DDR3 / DDR4, PCIe, Ethernet etc.
- Implementation of fast algorithms on FPGA
- Integration of Microblaze processor and/ or ARM processor
- Writing technical documents, testing and interfaces
- Experience in board design (analog, digital)
- MATLAB / C
- Xilinx environments
- Integration of FPGA design with LINUX OS on ARM processor
- Experience in developing multidisciplinary systems
- Experience with Video
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org